Usually our feline friends can make almost gravity-defying jumps. These are not those cats. Check out these funny videos of cats who tried to jump.
Can cats eat popcorn? There isn’t a quick yes or no answer. While popcorn by itself isn’t toxic to cats, many toppings and additives can be.
Female cats who haven’t been spayed will go into heat in a cyclical fashion. Cats in heat can mean a lot of work for a cat parent.
When it comes to training your cat the basic commands, like “sit” and “come,” it’s important to use positive reinforcement and lots of treats.
Many cats seem quite happy to have a lazy lifestyle. But there are steps you can take to ensure that your cat is getting adequate exercise.
Can cats eat chocolate? The short answer is no. In fact, it is very toxic to cats in most cases and not safe for felines in any amount.
Latest News and Reviews
Does your cat play video games? Well Bean, the kitten in this video , is getting pretty good at playing a game on her mom’s tablet!
There are some vital safety steps that you absolutely must put into place at home to ensure that your feline avoids harm. Here are some helpful safety tips.
Can cats eat cranberries? The short answer is yes, cats can safely eat cranberries. Although, there are some exceptions and precautions you should take.
Catherine, the cute, young cat in this video, likes to play with tails, but her buddy Kobe the Pit Bull doesn’t even notice. Watch the cute video!
One of our CatTime readers has a kitty who won’t stop clawing the furniture. Is there anything he can do to stop the scratching? Dear Tabby has the answer!
Can cats eat pickles? The short answer is no. While cucumbers aren’t poisonous to cats on their own, pickles contain too much salt.
- At CatTime, our mission is to keep cats out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their cats, very happy and healthy.
- CatTime covers all things cat. Our extensive breed profiles include the evaluation and history of key cat breed characteristics--amount of shedding, adaptability, behaviors--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- Looking to add a feline to the family? Use our adoption page to check local shelters in your zip code. Once you've found the purrfect four-legged friend, take a look at our extensive lists of cat names by breed, fur color, or theme.
- For expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising kittens, cat health, product reviews, and lifestyle, CatTime has answers with submissions by notable and respected behaviorists, specialists, trainers, pet lovers, and veterinarians.
- Looking for fun? The Old Elongated U.S. Cent Lord's Prayer "Our Father Who Art" large page is stocked with videos on everything from funny, cute, and celebrity cats to how-to's and product reviews.
- Watch the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the cat world, product and food recalls, important legislation, health hazards, and other information that impacts cat owners.